uccx server periodically restarts

jhcho7945
Level 1
Level 1

The server is restarted every hour.

I do not know what to check Everywhere.

In MIVR log it was not able to find something much

1.png

Service operational status is DOWN. Cisco Desktop Administrator Service;Cisco RTMT Reporter Servlet;Cisco Tomcat Stats Servlet;Cisco Trace Collection Servlet;Cisco Unified CCX Administration;Cisco Unified CCX CVD Dependent Webapp;Cisco Unified CCX Configuration API;Cisco Unified CCX Serviceability;Cisco Unified CCX WebServices;Cisco Unified Serviceability;Cisco Unified Serviceability RTMT;Platform Administrative Web Service. The alert is generated on Tue May 29 16:12:18 KST 2018 on node MOB-IVR1.

7 Replies 7

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

I would be curious to know how many nodes you have in the CCX cluster and the version of running CCX

If you have HA in your CCX, please check the DB replication

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

version : 10.0.1.10000-56

It has two nodes.
The problem is the Subscriber.

2.png

Hi there 

Could you pls check and share the output

utils dbreplication runtimestate (run on the publisher of the cluster)

Utils diagnose test

Utils core active list

I can see your CCX is running with 10.0. Honestly if you ask my option I don’t prefer any UC applications running with dot zero version. I will always upgrade to the new SU versions.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Rath!

Hi there 

No wonder with 10.0 versions. Don’t wait and go ahead to plan upgrading your CCX to 10.6 latest SU version.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Rath!

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Server is hitting defect, this is a known defect.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuu97701

You need to contact TAC for the Workaround.

HTH,

Chuck

I did not have time to wait for TAC to receive it, so I reinstalled the Subscriber.

However, the voip monitor subsystem is out of service.

Can you tell me how to do it?

You can check voip monitoring devices under Cisco Desktop Administrator navigation, find if there are any duplicate entries of IP and remove them.

Settings: Services Configuration > Multiline, Monitoring & Recording > Remove VoIP/Recording & Playback Services

Restart Cisco Desktop VoIP Monitor Service then Cisco Desktop License and Resource Manager Service and then CCX engine.

HTH

Chuck

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: