Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

UCCX Service Now Integration

raj.abraham
Beginner
Beginner

I would like to know how to integrate Service Now with UCCX - with both CAD and Finesse.

8 REPLIES 8

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I moved your question to the Finesse forum as this forum is better suited.

I am not familiar with Service Now, so can you explain how you would like to integrate it? Are you trying to put Service Now into Finesse or Finesse into Service Now. What type of application is Service Now? Webpage? APIs?

Do note that End of Life has been announced for CAD and if I am not mistaken, UCCX 10.6 is the last version with CAD.

Thanx,

Denise

raj.abraham
Beginner
Beginner

Service Now is a popular ticketing system. Need to do CTI integration with UCCX CAD. Trying to put Service Now on CAD. When user enters ticket #, need to send it to the App and should be able to retrieve user details - something like a CRM.

So you are trying to put Service Now into the CAD and Finesse agent desktop. Am I understanding correctly?

Can you be more specific about Service Now since I'm not familiar with it? Is it a webpage? Is it a thick client? Does it have APIs?

You had said "should be able to retrieve user details". What points of integration does Service Now provide?

Why do you say "CTI integration with UCCX CAD"? And are you only integrating with CAD and not Finesse? You mentioned Finesse in your first message.

Hi Raj,

Are you still looking to do an ServiceNow Cisco integration for CTI?  I'd be more than happy to show you a demo of what InGenius CTI does to reduce service costs and increase CSAT.   Here's a 2 minute video showcasing our features.  ServiceNow with InGenius Telephony Integration on Vimeo

I can be reached any time.   (613) 591-9002 x2600  or david.francis@ingenius.com

Cheers,

David

InGenius

keithcroft
Beginner
Beginner

All

I am investigating the same with the finesse client. I would like to complete the integration between Cisco Finesse and ServiceNow.  When an agent accepts a call out of the queue. Our team wants a servicenow screen pop with the callers information.

The Service Now Support Forums yielded less information than this thread.  :-(

http://wiki.servicenow.com/index.php?title=Computer_Telephony_Integration#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=finesse&gsc.sort=

Integrating Cisco Finesse and Service-Now | ServiceNow Community

If anyone has implementation experience they can share with the group please do.

Hi,

I don't have experience with the implementation, but I can try to help figure out a path. Like I mentioned before, I am not familiar with ServiceNow, so you may need to explain a few things to me.

Our team wants a servicenow screen pop with the callers information.

Looking at the ServiceNow community link you provided, it seems like you can launch a screen pop with the caller's information by going to a ServiceNow URL with parameters. Is this correct?

If so, you can use workflows to launch that screen pop. If you would rather it be embedded into the Finesse desktop instead of launching a new window/tab, in addition to the workflow, you can use the WorkflowScreenPopSampleGadget.

If my assumption is incorrect, can you explain with more technical details on the integration points to ServiceNow?

Thanx,

Denise

Edward Umansky
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

For anyone looking for this, we have an embedded Finesse ServiceNow CTI plugin that provides exactly this. Supports UCCE and UCCX. It requires *zero* on-premises hardware or software, working completely from the browser. We can setup a working demo in your test ServiceNow instance - connected to your actual Finesse server - within about 10 minutes.

If you're interested, you can reach out to us at: contact@cloverhound.com. See our post for more info: https://cloverhound.com/2017/02/22/announcing-our-cisco-finesse-servicenow-cti-connector/

mrahulnovelvox
Beginner
Beginner

Hey Raj,

Yes, it’s possible to integrate ServiceNow with Cisco Finesse agent desktop environment. NovelVox’s dedicated agent desktops for Cisco Finesse offer seamless integration with ServiceNow and other third-party applications. 

You can learn about them here: https://www.novelvox.com/integrations/servicenow-cisco-finesse-agent-desktop/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: