cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX SIP INVITE with 0.0.0.0 SDP media target

Ariel Gonzalez
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX configured with an outbound IVR campaign will make the call, however there is no audio.

When troubleshooting, I notice that the media IP being used is 0.0.0.0. This is the IP being sent in the SIP INVITE message generated by the UCCX server:

Content-Type: application/sdp

Content-Disposition: session;handling=required

v=0

o=Cisco-UCCX 3320 1 IN IP4 172.21.60.20

s=SIP Call

c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0

t=0 0

m=audio 12345 RTP/AVP 0

a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000

a=ptime:20

The server is configured with an IP, not a hostname. Looked everywhere to see if there was a setting for "bound SIP interface" or something but could not find anything.

Calls going through the CUBE from CUCM or CUC are working fine.

I am attaching a file with the the SIP messages for the call as well as the output of "sh call active voice".

4 Replies 4

Felipe Ramos
Level 1
Level 1

I'm am with the same f*** problem. Can somone give a hand on this?

Actually my problem was that UCCX does not support a SIP provider for Outbound Campaigns. There is a document somewhere saying that it only supports TDM (PRI, T1) legs to the PSTN.

Can you send me this link? How could the UCCX knows the difference from TDM to another site of yours if everything is SIP. SIP is the same for everything. Right?

Note   

You can use the IVR campaign only with service providers that work with TDM, because such gateways support CPA capability, which is an IVR feature. Gateways using SIP or H323 trunks do not support CPA; hence the IVR campaign does not work with such service providers.

Source: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/design/guide/UCCX_BK_C39FDB35_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express_chapter_010.html#UCCX_RF_O2F97D4F_00

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: