cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX skills question

Amine Nouasri
Level 3
Level 3

I am having a hard time understanding the logic UCCX uses to select an agent based on Most Skilled. Here is my scenario:

Agent Skills

Agent A= SK-Queue1(10), SK-Queue2(1), SK-Queue3(1),SK-Queue4(1)

Agent B= SK-Queue1(9), SK-Queue2(10), SK-Queue3(10),SK-Queue4(9)

Agent C= SK-Queue1(9), Queue2(10), SK-Queue3(10),SK-Queue4(9)

Agent D= SK-Queue1(1), SK-Queue2(9), SK-Queue3(9),SK-Queue4(10)

Queues

Queue1= SK-Queue1, Competence=2

Queue2= SK-Queue2, Competence=2

Queue3= SK-Queue3, Competence=2

Queue4= SK-Queue4, Competence=2

My  issue is Agent B and Agent C are always listed first under Queue1 when I  do Show Ressources and I am trying to get Agent A get the call first if  he is ready.

Same for Queue4. Agent B and Agent C are listed first and I am trying to get Agent D answer the call first.

My  understanding is when I select only one Skill (SK-Queue1 for Queue1 as  an example), the system will select the most skilled agent and not  consider the total. If this not correct how can I make this to work?

18 Replies 18

Hi Amine,

I know that value returned 0, because I was the one who suggested to check that in the first place.

Now from the screenshot you posted I can see that sCSQ will be Sales or Service, but there has to be further treatment to this variable, thats why we asked you to check the state of that variable once you are on the get reporting statistics step on the reactive debug.

Because in the get reporting statistics step its checking for Logged in (not to be confused with ready) agents from sCSQ variable (this can be checked only for a valid CSQ name) and then putting the value of logged in agents in variable iLoggedInAgents.

Now since you want to be too secure and did not upload the full script as i recommended in my first post, I would appriciate if you can do a debug till get reporting step and then check sCSQ variable.

Regards,
Chuck

Please rate helpful posts and identify correct answers.

From the screenshot you've showed us, sCSQ is not holding your BMWsvc CSQ name.  Therefore, you are troubleshooting the wrong CSQ.

Can you explain, where in your script, you are referencing the "BMWsvc" CSQ name?  Is it even in the script at all?

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Amine Nouasri
Level 3
Level 3

Chuck and Anthony,

You were right about the sCSQ variable not returning the expected value in the script. It turned out that someone switched the client to an earlier version of the script causing CSQ names to not match what is in the script. I just tested the correct script with the two agents logged and it worked perfectly.

I am sad I didn't caught that earlier but I am glad we got to the bottom of it. Thanks for all the help!

Woohoo! A victory for all three of us!  Have a great weekend.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: