Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX , some calls is being dropped

ilyas.safarov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello dears,

I've an issue with UCCX(12.5). Some calls are being dropped. Customer calls IVR , goes to queue and waits, once the agent free up script play prompt (about connection to agent), agent phone receives small ring(second,even less) and call drops. This happens periodically every day. Interesting moment, we can't see that calls from Agent Detail Report. I'am catching them from CCDR report. Attaching report screenshot and MIVR logs related one of issued call.

In MIVR log you can search for customer number by "XXXX", agent ext. by "YYYY", agent name or user id by "agent".

6 Replies 6

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you have call control issues like this, you should also grad the CUCM CallManager traces as well. Can you?

Also, what version of CUCM are you running here, and was this working before some event, or is this new, and never worked?

Hi Anthony,

Before it was running on CUCM 11.0 and UCCX 11.0. Recently we've upgraded to CUCM 12.5(SU2) and UCCX 12.5.And after migration to new version issues occurred. Also i were saving UCCX sessions for 2 hours(as per business requirements). after issues returned to default value (30 min), but drops still persist. 

Did you update JTAPI on UCCX after the upgrade? (you also have to do this on InformaCast, CER, and Attendant Console to name a few others)

We didn't upgrade UCCX 11.0. We installed fresh 12.5 UCCX and migrated here. The same with CUCM

Got it.

Moshtabaa
Level 1
Level 1

Is your problem solved? I have exactly the same problem

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: