Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX SQL database

I need to remove a specific email in the UCCX database and for this I'd like to use the command "utils uccx eemtables cleanup uid" but I don't know how to get the email uid.

Can someone explain me how to get the uid from the UCCX database ? The UCCX version is 8.5(1) SU3.

Many thanks in advance !!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not sure what you're doing or how you're doing it, but here is the database schema guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85dbschema.pdf

And according to a few tables on the subject of email, it looks like the UID is the unique Identifier for an email, and can be retrieved from UCCX with the following type of command:

run uccx sql db_cra select emailid, emailsubject from eemactiveemail where emailsubject like '%some%key%words%'

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

View solution in original post

That's great.  Could you please mark this answered?

Anthony Holloway

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not sure what you're doing or how you're doing it, but here is the database schema guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85dbschema.pdf

And according to a few tables on the subject of email, it looks like the UID is the unique Identifier for an email, and can be retrieved from UCCX with the following type of command:

run uccx sql db_cra select emailid, emailsubject from eemactiveemail where emailsubject like '%some%key%words%'

Anthony Holloway

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for your answer and the link you provided, both helped me to find the exact command I needed to retrieve the email UID and to remove the corresponding email:

run uccx sql DB_CRA select emailUIDOnMailServer from EEMActiveEmail where emailSubject = "Nouvelle demande: 2047736 / 450"

which gives the email UID:

EMAILUIDONMAILSERVER
--------------------

Remove the email:

utils uccx eemtables cleanup uid 1615986528

Mode is: uid
This will delete records from email related tables.
If you're sure you wish to continue, press 'Y'

Performing Cleanup . . .

Begin ExecuteUIDModeQueries : 1615986528
Deleting records from EEM Active Email table
Deleting records from EEM Agent State Detail table
Deleting records from EEM Queue Agent Detail table
Deleting records from EEM Contact Email Detail table
End ExecuteUIDModeQueries

Check if the email is removed:

run uccx sql DB_CRA select emailUIDOnMailServer from EEMActiveEmail where emailSubject = "Nouvelle demande: 2047736 / 450"

EMAILUIDONMAILSERVER
--------------------

No records found

Command successful.

Thank you so much !!

Alexandre

That's great.  Could you please mark this answered?

Anthony Holloway

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: