cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Subscriber Installation Fails

Faisal.Saoud
Level 3
Level 3

I got the attached error when installing the second uccx 12.0.1.10000-24, I also add the second server on the publisher node

uccx.PNG

7 Replies 7

Have you checked to make sure the node name for the subscriber matches (including case) with how it is added in the publisher? Is  LAN or WAN HA? If WAN, are you sure that the connection between the two nodes has low enough latency and enough bandwidth?

@Elliot Dierksen  the name of the second node on the publisher matches the new node, Where can I check the LAN or WAN HA on the publisher?

I think that is specified when you add the subscriber node. Are the publisher and subscriber in the same location or are they geographically separated? If they are separated, what kind of connectivity do you have between the two sites?

Yes, both servers are in the same location and VLAN

CCX-HA-Selection.PNG

It is in system parameters.

I couldn't find this parameter in the publisher since the subscriber hasn't been installed yet.

Without more information, I can only guess. I wonder about that server names, DNS, the encryption password, and perhaps CPU spikes. Network issues or issues with the Vswitch configuration in the ESXi hosts are another possible problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: