Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Supervisor Parameter Change

Mike Dingman
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 10.6.1 CUCM 10.5.2

I changed the UCCX System Parameters to allow Supervisors 'Access to Supervisor's Teams Only' and I did a directory sync.  For background purposes the supervisor had administator rights in UCCX.  I took those rights away but left her with Supervisor rights.  I changed the parameters and did the directory sync.  When she came in today she could still see all teams in supervisor.  Did her supervisor desktop cache her view with the higher permission level?  Maybe she will see ALL teams but will only be able to manager the teams she is supervisor of? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That System Parameter only refers to the supervisor’s access to /appadmin and mobile skill manager. Access to a Team in CSD is controlled by associating the user as a primary or secondary supervisor under Subsystems > RmCm > Teams.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That System Parameter only refers to the supervisor’s access to /appadmin and mobile skill manager. Access to a Team in CSD is controlled by associating the user as a primary or secondary supervisor under Subsystems > RmCm > Teams.

Makes sense. I discovered that supervisor in question was already setup as supervisor in all teams. Hence the reason she can see all teams in CSD.