Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX – supervisor privilege

AOMD
Level 1
Level 1

Good day all

I need your help guys in how I can  give access to supervisor for disable or block a specific CSQ without editing the scrip in UCCX. The situation I have is as follows 

I am working in health care organization and here we have contact center that handles 5 clinics. Each clinic has its own resource group or skill in UCCX. However, all my contact center agents are assigned to all clinics (resource group or skill). They receive calls to make appointment with doctors from all the skills. The senior I want to implement is to block or disable a particular clinic (ACD) when appointment is full and post this announce “appointment is full”.

For example: Agents A, B, C and D are assigned to clinics number 1 and 2. When appointment schedule for clinic 1 is full during the business hours then as a supervisor I can  block or disable clinic 1 without editing the script.  

I thought to keep the business hour with in these time we can receive calls from patients but the problem is we can’t  expect the time of getting appoint full so i want to close particular clinic manually whenever we need to do so.

Is there a way that the supervisor or admin to do this using cisco finesse administration or something else??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

With the maintenance script, the supervisor would just call into that and select which queue then if it should be open or closed.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Brian Meade
Level 7
Level 7

Can you create a maintenance script they can call into to shut down the queues?  Then you can reference an XML Document from your main script to see if it should be open or closed.

Thank you Brian for your reply!

my problem is how to shut down the queue manually by the supervisor or the admin.

With the maintenance script, the supervisor would just call into that and select which queue then if it should be open or closed.

Dear Brian

my sincere thank to you

the supervisor will dial a certain number to shut down the queue if the appointment is full. 

can you  please share an example, I will upload the script soon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: