Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX thresholds for live reports

karpoff2000
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can you please help me to understand how to set up thresholds for live reports in CUIC. I have a standard license for CUIC and premium for UCCX.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok, so you are asking about the Visual Customizations in CUIC. Refer to Set Threshold Indicators for Fields section of below document in order to configure this:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U36B58A5_00_uccx-report-user-guide-11/UCCX_BK_U36B58A5_00_uccx-report-user-guide-11_chapter_0111.html

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Live Data reports access current data from the Java Message Service (JMS) data source to display information about the current state of the contact center. The refresh rate is 3 seconds and this cannot be changed. In case, if you want to increase the session time-out for CUIC then that can be done using below command:

set cuic properties session-timeout <time in seconds>. The maximum timeout value that you can go for is 14400 seconds or 4 hours.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

On some of the CUIC training materials I found that colour of the number of waiting calls can change to red if number of waiting calls more than certain number. (for example 3).

But I cannot find how to set it up.

Ok, so you are asking about the Visual Customizations in CUIC. Refer to Set Threshold Indicators for Fields section of below document in order to configure this:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U36B58A5_00_uccx-report-user-guide-11/UCCX_BK_U36B58A5_00_uccx-report-user-guide-11_chapter_0111.html

Regards

Deepak

thank you, this answer my question.

Glad that it did and thanks for updating the forum.

Regards

Deepak

Trying to do the same in CUIC on 11.5. I have looked in the same section in 11.5 documentation and it still states to right click on the field and set the threshold there but with the new interface that does not work. Also there appears to be no out of the box online help - ? is greyed out. Does anyone have a link to new documentation please?

Thanks!

Just pulled down the 11.5 version of reference doc and it still does not have the new interface describing the steps or options. 

Working in it right now and seems like I can make a compound threshold (Agent State is Equal Ready AND Duration is Greater Than 20) but it just goes Red on all entries that are Ready. Is not factoring in the second part.