cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX: Transfer to secondary phone when primary phone is Busy

Dinesh Akkera
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I want to redirect the call to a Secondary phone when the Primary phone is Busy.

I have tried with the Busy leg of Call Redirect step in CCX Editor but it did not work. The call is waiting until the Primary phone is available. (I could see the call waiting on Primary mobile phone)

Do we have any solution for this?

Thank you.

3 Replies 3

So these are PSTN transfers? If so, that's not possible, if they were UCM phones it would work.

david

Piyush Verma
Level 4
Level 4

on UCCX not sure, but on UCCE - there is a way

If the PSTN circuits are SIP, you can modify the ANI using "custom SIP header". From ICM script, you can pass the SIP header, and then your SIP engineering team needs to use this custom header value and replace it with new before sending it to the PSTN

In the ICM script, use a set variable node to set the new ANI (or DNIS as well if you like) - something like below where 2145551111 is the new ANI (you can also use a dynamic expression for this ANI)

concatenate("Test~add~","ANI=2145551111",";DNIS=5551112222")

1) Refer to this Cisco Live deck for more info on this

https://community.cisco.com/legacyfs/online/attachments/document/cvp-cookbook.pdf

2) also refer UCCE Design guide

That's an interesting trick, will have to try it, but I assume both calls will be made simultaneously, no? The OP was talking about when the first number was busy.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: