cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Two agents logged in answered the same call.

elijah.walsh
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 8.5.1 We had two agents get handed the same call at the same time.  Basically, the caller called in and was queued up and when they both became available it rang both of them and which it auto answered both of them and they were on a conference call with the caller.  We have the call and a time range. 

1. Has anyone had this issue before?

2. How do i even start trying to figure out what happened?

4 Replies 4

asiddhu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

i have seen such issue multiple times and it always turns out to be some config issue , or due to some misunderstanding of the issue

There is no way this can happen , untill unless there is some configuration issue

can you double check any shared extension on Agent phone ( IPCC+NON-IPCC line both ) ?

2: Did this issue happened for the first time ?

and if you can pull CCX engine logs aka MIVR logs , that will be great,

let me know once  you have the logs along with timestamp and i can go through the logs for you.

Regards

Anurag

Unfortunately I was unable to pull the RTMT Log.  It had already been deleted.  I checked the script and there didn't seem to be any reason in the configuration for a dual answer like that. 

In the meantime can you tell me what Service Group and Service on the Trace Configuration I can go to to increase the maximum number of files for the CCX Engine traces?

I have this problem too in UCCX 8.5.1

sr2538528
Level 1
Level 1

I have a the same issue. Queue call was received by two agents simultaneously.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: