Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX UPGRADE 10.6.1.10000-39 TO 11.6.1.10000-51

Hello gents,

I am planning an UCCX upgrade, and need your help with a few things here. BIG THANKS in adanvace.

I have read the release and upgrade note a few times now.  I can't remember either, the release note or the upgrade has mentioned NO COP file required for my version(10.6.1 to 11.6.1). And I have found something in the forum which stated the same! Therefore, I proceed with the upgrade in a lab environment. Upgrade has complete fine, except I can't switch the version. I keeps getting something about OVA required. I follow the requirement(2vPCU, 10G RAM and I have 157G disk, and of course change the vNIC TO VMXNET 3). And RED HAT Ent. 5 x64.   

And I think this my issue as I found my server still running on a 32 bit! How do I go to refresh my OS underneath? Cisco did not provide a cop file for it when I put the request in...

Can someone point me in the proper directions here...

Thanks,

Eddy

2 Replies 2

Hi Guys,

I have fixed the previous issue with switching version... It turned out that when I increased the RAM I added 11G rather then 10. Changed back to 10 works.

Now, I have switched version and of course the server come with no license because the MAC has changed... and a new license file is required to be uploaded. I don't want to mess with my prod environment, if I rehost the license from Cisco portal would that be an issue for my prod server?

I just want to see if my config is there, so I don't have any surprise when I upgrade prod.

Thanks

Hello Jean Paul,

Were you able to get your licensing taken care off without disrupting production. I'm getting ready to upgrade as well and I'm thinking the only issue will be that I'll be on a temp 60 day trial while i get the license from Cisco. I do not expect any downtime during that process though.