Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Upgrade 11.5 to 11.6 (2)

ccg-collab1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi All,

I'am planning to upgrade my UCCX nodes since there is a bug fix for 11.6 concern is,Is there any Upgrade guides of UCCX from 11.5 to 11.6 ? and also do the upgrade of UCCX from 11.5 to 11.6 impact my CUCM ? Appreciate all of your suggestions. 

Thank you. 

5 Replies 5

It is pretty straight forward upgrade from 11.5 to 11.6

You can follow this guide

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/install/guide/uccx_b_unified_1162install-and-upgrade/uccx_b_unified_1162install-and-upgrade_chapter_0100.html

After the upgrade to 11.6.2, you can upgrade to the latest engineering special. Engineering special 03 released last month. When you download the ES03, there will be a read me document which have all the details about it, such as how to upgrade, resolved caveats and updates in this current engineering special. 

We upgraded our CCX clusters to 11.6.2 couple of months back  and there were no issues.

Regards

Prasanth Abraham

Do you have any adjustments on the Memory and RAM ? or its still the same ? 

Do you have any adjustments on the Memory and RAM ? or its still the same ? 

How many agents to your run in 11.6.2 ? We have had nothing but problems since the upgrade, live data just stops running and cpu pegs on primary server...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: