Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX upgrade, cop file.

Augusto Garcia
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings!

Im trying to make an update from 8.0(2) to 8.5 and as I read I need to install a cop file in the 8.0(2) version. I have no idea where to find that cop file, theres no information on the admin manuals and I dont know how to search for it on the dvds that came for the installation.

Im wondering if the cop file is the "UCSInstall_UCCX_8_5_1_UCOS_8.5.1.11004-25.sgn.iso"

Can anybody help me to find it?

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Augusto

Yes, the 'cop' file in this case is the ISO (

UCSInstall_UCCX_8_5_1_UCOS_8.5.1.11004-25.sgn.is).

If you were going to 9.0 you would have to also run the refresh COP which would be next to the ISO on the download page, but in your case just run the file you have.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi.

First, read the upgrade guide.

Then download the file from Cisco's Support site.

G.

Thanks for the answer! are you refering to this guide?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/uccx851_ug.pdf

Because it only says "install the cop file" and doesnt have any names or places where to find it, can you give me more information please?

Hi Augusto

Yes, the 'cop' file in this case is the ISO (

UCSInstall_UCCX_8_5_1_UCOS_8.5.1.11004-25.sgn.is).

If you were going to 9.0 you would have to also run the refresh COP which would be next to the ISO on the download page, but in your case just run the file you have.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Great! thank you Aaron, you were of great help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: