cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Upload Document/Prompt Step Hangs

tsuntken
Level 1
Level 1

When running a simple “Upload Document” step the step just hangs. It doesn’t fail, just stays there. Same thing when I try to do an Upload Prompt step. This happens when not in debug mode also.

I had this issue last month on the same system and a reboot fixed it but it is happening again. When I rebooted last time I restarted the Primary server the HA took over. I tested it then and the HA actually ran the script Upload steps successfully. After restarting the HA and having the Primary back up the Upload steps worked fine on the Primary also. Now the issue has come back and I suspect it will keep occurring.

UCCX Version is 9.X but is getting upgrading in weeks which I am hoping will resolve this.

Attached is a snapshot of the script and where it hangs….

Anyone ever come across this?

Thanks,

Tom

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
In the serviceability area, can you check your datastores, and specifically the repository data store, to see if it's fine? Sounds like you have a data store or database issue, or both.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: