Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX User Competence Level

hardipvirdi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I just wanted to know what is the correct way to setup CSQ and agent Competence level. The issue I am having is that when a user is set to Competence Level 10 (expert) and another user set to 4. the user that is set to 10 is not receiving the call first.

What do I need to check for this to work?

Any information that will help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hardip

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

By default the minimum competence is 5 and therefore all the agents no matter what skills have been assigned to them will use the minimum competence as 5. Yes, it will make the difference if you will change their competence to 1 since the competence level which you have set at the CSQ level for skill RGU is 5.

As I mentioned before as well, the minimum competence at the Resource level should always be equal or more than what you set at the CSQ level. If you will set the agents competence level to 1 and at the CSQ it is 5, no agents will show up in the CSQ.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please make sure that you are choosing the Resource Skills as Resource Pool Selection Model at the CSQ level and Resource Selection Criteria should be set to Most Skilled.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak for your response.

So I just checked and the Resource Pool Selection Model is currently set to 'Resource Skill' and Resource Selection Criteria is Most Skilled.

Can you think of there anything else I could check?

What does Minimum Competence do? This is set to 5.

Thanks

Think of Minimum Competence as the check which qualifies which resources/agents can be a part of a CSQ. for example, you have a CSQ set for Skills Based routing wherein the skill is lets say Sales set with a competence level of 5. Then the agents who will have the Sales skill assigned to them with a minimum competence of 5 will only be qualify to take calls for this CSQ. Any agent who will have the Sales skill assigned but the competence level is less than what is at the CSQ then he/she will not be entitled to take the call for this CSQ.

In nutshell the competence level at the Resource should be equal or more than what you set at the CSQ level. Also, I hope that you first select the required skill for the agent whom you want should always get calls and then only you are increasing the Competence level else it will not take effect. Next time when you post back make sure to attach the Open Printable Report of the CSQ in question

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak for clearing it up for me and apoligies for not getting back to you. I have been on vaction.

the scenario I have is that we support clients which are uninversities and students that call a specific number on their wensite is forwarded to us the call center which is where UCCX is used.

Do you know the reason why all our Skills (university Clients) have been set the minimum competence to 5 and If I change these to 1 what will it impact. As i understand it just sets the minimum level for beginner, right? which is 1.

Will it make any difference if I change all Skills Min competence to 1?

Obviously I'll test on one Skill and see if it works.

Attached are some screenshots.

Thanks

By default the minimum competence is 5 and therefore all the agents no matter what skills have been assigned to them will use the minimum competence as 5. Yes, it will make the difference if you will change their competence to 1 since the competence level which you have set at the CSQ level for skill RGU is 5.

As I mentioned before as well, the minimum competence at the Resource level should always be equal or more than what you set at the CSQ level. If you will set the agents competence level to 1 and at the CSQ it is 5, no agents will show up in the CSQ.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak,

Really appreciate your help.

You are welcome Hardip and glad that I was able to help.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: