cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX v10.6 courtesy callback

Wayne Ficklin
Level 1
Level 1

Where can I find information about configuring this?  From what I've seen, I'd prefer to allow the caller the option of having a callback rather than sitting in queue, then transferring that call to an outbound dial campaign, ....but I'm not able to find the documentation on Cisco's site as to how to do that.  

Also, is there a license issue involved?

If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it.  I'll get you whatever information you need that I haven't provided as well.

4 Replies 4

It doesnt work like this, courtesy callback only works based on EWT, there is no option to be called backed at a specific time.
Amer

What you're saying is the only way is what I was intending.  I don't think I asked how to have them be called back at a specific time.

That said, how do you have them called back based on EWT (which I take to mean estimated wait time)?

The system calculate the EWT and tell the customer that you will be called back after EWT , if yes hang up or stay on the line.

To be honest i have configured it once and it was a long time ago, the EWT must be above 90 Seconds to work properly, otherwise it is just a waste of time.

Amer

I am probably not exactly answering your question here but just throwing some other possibilities.

Since its UCCX, you have direct call back available with the help of some advance scripting (i.e Customer calls into uccx --> caller gets an option to choose call back -->Agent becomes available --> UCCX reserves agent , dials customer and bridges both of them by completing call back)

with something like very much possible with UCCX, why do you want to go with courtesy call back kind of thing?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: