Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

UCCX ver 7.0 Premium.

I created a test file with one contact.

When I import the file, I get the following message:

File name Test Outbound.txt

Number of contacts imported successfully:1

Contacts with invalid phone01 field not imported.

Number of contacts not imported:4

Invalid phone number fields are not allowed.

Please could somebody explain what this means? I've copied the details of the file below (is there a problem with the syntax?):

accountNumber,firstName,lastName,phone01,phone02,phone03

3549,Joe,Bloggs,441159009007,11702,11705

Thanks

20 Replies 20

Ignore my last post...

it should have read:

You have to wait for the system to dial the other members of the list to then dial the second phone number of the first person.

Same condition applies for invalid number, not at home or fax if there is a second number, these numbers are dialed after the first number of all members in the list have been dialed. If there is no second number or if the call is re-classified as 'Do Not Call' the contact is closed.

If call is re-classified as 'answer-machine' or 'busy' the same number is retried after the first number for all of the members has been dialled.

Please rate this post

Ok I gotted, thank you so much for your answers, that`s what I need to know!..I give you 5 for this post.

Top Man - Thanks

Hi guys.

I sold a CCX 9.0 recently to one of my customers. Is there any way to force to Outbound dialer to dial the 2 or 3 contact phone number right away instead of dialing all contacts first number and then dialing the second contact number in the list?.

The thing is that this procedure is not practical or functional to my client and now I have this issue that I have to solve.

Thanks for any help or workaround you may provide.

I just downloaded your atachement to try, but I got "Error importing contacts". It always show this message when I import some similar txt as yours, could you please tell me how to fixed this problem? By the way,I am using UCCX 7-0-1-SR05.

Its been over a year since I did any work on outbound dialer.

Attach your CSV file and I'll check it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: