Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX version 7

I had UCCX version 7 which windows based and i had a problem that i can't start BIPPA & VOIP monitor service, so how can i do it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

When logged onto the UCCX appliance desktop, click on Start>Programs>Cisco Unified CCX Administrator>Cisco Unfied CCX Serviceability Utility.

After it loads up, click the Process Activation tab and make sure Cisco Desktop VoIP Monitor Service and Cisco Browser and IP Phone Agent Service are enabled.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Very very old version you are talking about, try to restart Node Manager and if that also does not work then go for a server reboot.

Regards

Deepak

i don't have the ability to start these services, they are marked as invalid services so what is this mean?

When logged onto the UCCX appliance desktop, click on Start>Programs>Cisco Unified CCX Administrator>Cisco Unfied CCX Serviceability Utility.

After it loads up, click the Process Activation tab and make sure Cisco Desktop VoIP Monitor Service and Cisco Browser and IP Phone Agent Service are enabled.

Thanks it was solved 

Regards

Ahmed.

R M
Level 1
Level 1

The Windows Event Viewer should have details regarding why the service couldn't start.