Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX-webchat and social media communication

dijin1986
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

I have a client with UCCX version 10. They are looking for a new set up, Customer should access contact center via call, web portal and social media. Through call is working fine. Now they want to implement the web chat and social media communication. Can any one advise, how to configure web chat and social media communication ?. .

license-Premium

3 Replies 3

Reena Mundary
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have posted a doc which might help you on configuring web chat. 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12434086/integration-uccx-social-miner-chat

Let me know if it helps you or you need any further information.

Hello Reena,

Thanks for the documents. I have some more doubts regarding this.

My scenario is,

I logged in to a company web site and choose the option to chat with customer care executive. Chat window opens and agent is ready to chat. I want to know how the communication happening with UCCX, when i click the chat option ?. Please clarify.

Hi,

When you click on Chat, the notification is passed to the Social Miner. The feed on the Social Miner checks for the new notification and creates a contact in the campaign that is sent to CCX. CCX has the Route and Queue subsystem which will check for an agent with the Chat Ready and will route the contact to the particular agent. The agent then joins the Chat room and the connection is established.

Regards,

Arundeep