Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
aphrodizia
Beginner

uccx with toll free line and paid line on same E1 priotise paid line calls to agents

Hi community,

I have a uccx set up where my E1 is currently providing calls to our call center. on this same e1 the service provider has given us a toll free number mapped. so when users call into the call center we want priority given to calls on the paid line so that they don't stay long in the queue like the toll free users. has any one got a solution to this? do i edit the script or do i create 2 different triggers on uccx and use num-exp. any one with a solution simple enough for a not so experienced call center person

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris Deren
Hall of Fame Master

Create new Trigger associated with the TF number and point to the same application/script. Within the script add step to collect the dialed number (if not already done) and then add an if statement to check if the call arrived from the TF trigger, if so prioritize this call using priority step.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris Deren
Hall of Fame Master

Create new Trigger associated with the TF number and point to the same application/script. Within the script add step to collect the dialed number (if not already done) and then add an if statement to check if the call arrived from the TF trigger, if so prioritize this call using priority step.

View solution in original post

Thanks alot this logic was my guide to having it work perfectly

Content for Community-Ad

Spotlight Awards 2021