Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX8 Disable Recording

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

In UCCX 8.5 is it possible to disable recording but still allow silent monitoring in the Supervsior application?

Would it be as simple as stopping the Cisco Desktop Recording and Playback Service and leaving the Cisco Desktop VoIP Monitor Service running or are these inter-dependent?

6 Replies 6

nowcommsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have an answer on this?

Hi,

You can make the Recording count as "0" (zero) in the UCCX Admin->System parameters page.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Hi Anand,

Do you know if it is possible to be any more granular with this? I.e.: allowing call recording and monitoring for some groups of users and only monitoring for others?

Thanks.

Hi,

Yes. You can do that by creating Team  under RmCm subsystem, assign oly the Agents whom you want to perform recording or monitoring. Assign a primary and secondary supervisors to this team. And allow them to access only there teams from the system paramaters page of UCCX.

This way you create saperate teams for recording and monitoring purposes. Do not include any agents in these teams whom you do not wish to perform either recording or monitoring.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Anand

Please dont foget to rate the helpful posts by clicking on the star marks on each answer.

Hi Anand,

What I'm trying to achieve is to have one group of agents (team A) that can can only monitor calls and another group of agents (team B) which are allowed to record and monitor calls. Is this possible?

I know you can assign workflows on a per-agent basis and therefore prevent the agents from initiating the recording session (through IPPA), but is it possible to do this in any other way?

Thanks.

Hi,

You can create the Task buttons for the CAD through CDA. Assign the specific workflow groups to agents in Each groups.

Same method as you have mentioned above, i am not aware about any other methods.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts, by clicking on the stars below the each corect answer...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: