Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX8 Team State vs Team Summary showing diff data

thomascollins
Level 3
Level 3

UCCX8.02SU3, HA....

When looking at a particular team in Supervisor Desktop, we regularly see incorrect data in the Team Summary page.  For example Team State shows 9 agents (which is correct).  At the same time Team Summary shows 7 agents.  The two missing agents are correctly assigned to the team, have been logged in/working for hours, and show up in Team State, but not Team Summary.

I read the CSD manual which mentions the different polling intervals for those two panels (1s vs 15s), but this problem persists for hours.  We also tried rebooting the servers, and the problem persisted.

Any other ideas?  I suspect I'll need to open a TAC case but thought I'd check here first.

6 Replies 6

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Since you added the reps to the team, have they closed out of CAD and relaunched?  Any time you make a change to their team, they will need to relaunch CAD in order to be seen under the new team in CSD.  You can also have the user check in their Task Manager (processes) to make sure only 1 instance of "agent.exe" is running.  Lastly, have the user reboot their PC if neither of the two above work.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

billybjo1
Level 3
Level 3

Did you get any progress on this, as I'm seeing the same problem.

After some testing I've noticed that the agents do appear in Team Summary, but only after answering at least 1 call in that 24 hour period. Any agents that have had no calls presented yet don't appear.

I'm thinking of raising a TAC case to report as a bug, but wanted to check first to see if you've had TAC acknowledge the problem.

No resolution yet.  We've got a TAC case open, which was escalated to Calabrio.  Everyone suspects a new bug, but nothing official yet.

I've been running some testing today, but not sure if you have the same scenario.

Firstly we only see this when using IPPA, not CAD. CAD agents show up in the summary even with 0 calls, IPPA don't. Once the IPPA has received a call, it appears. Even stranger, if an IPPA agent initially uses CAD, then reverts back to IPPA (even with 0 calls), it stays in the summary. Clearly a bug to me!

Anyway, I have also now raised a TAC case.

Hi guys,

I am working on this from TAC side and wanted to let you know that I have created new defect to cover IPPA and CAD-BE behavior:

CSCtq01952    IPPA agents not shown in CSD Agents - Team Summary page when no calls

No ETA yet as this is brand new.

If anyone else is seeing this issue with IPPA/CAD-BE agents please do post here.

Thanks,

Goran

Is there any progress on this issue, experiencing the same issue.