cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccxworkforce user

Phil Bradley
Level 4
Level 4

I am implementing UCCX 8.5.1 and QM 8.5.2 compliance recording and I am having an issue syncing the databases. The QM box is defaulting to a user of uccxworkforce and asks me for the password. In the install doc it states that this user must have access to the UCCX database. Where is this user defined in UCCX and how do I change the password and grant permissions to the database?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

8.5.1 has a few bugs in it right now.  one of them is the dissapearance of the  uccxworkforce user.  you will need to apply 8.5(1)SU2 + COPtwo to get that back

View solution in original post

list of bugs fixed in cop2:

Cisco has just released another COP for SU2:

ciscouccx.851SU2COPtwo.cop.sgn

http://www.cisco.com/web/ccbu/CRS/8/5/1/SU2/ReadMe-ciscouccx-851SU2-COPtwo.pdf

LIST OF DEFECT FIXES INCLUDED IN THE COP:

CSCtt28877 2 UCCX: Upload XML Document Fails with "Cannot insert a null into column"

CSCtt03211 2 WFOUser missing and not able to update password mgmt settings

CSCtt40945 3 Upgrade form 8.5 Su1 to 8.5 Su2 does not retain the selected CSS

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Phil Bradley
Level 4
Level 4

I see in the admin guide where it shows the passwords are managed in UCCX under tools password management but I only see the following users:

Wallboard user

Recording SFTP user

Historical Reporting User

System Call Tracking User

I do not see the worforce management user?

8.5.1 has a few bugs in it right now.  one of them is the dissapearance of the  uccxworkforce user.  you will need to apply 8.5(1)SU2 + COPtwo to get that back

list of bugs fixed in cop2:

Cisco has just released another COP for SU2:

ciscouccx.851SU2COPtwo.cop.sgn

http://www.cisco.com/web/ccbu/CRS/8/5/1/SU2/ReadMe-ciscouccx-851SU2-COPtwo.pdf

LIST OF DEFECT FIXES INCLUDED IN THE COP:

CSCtt28877 2 UCCX: Upload XML Document Fails with "Cannot insert a null into column"

CSCtt03211 2 WFOUser missing and not able to update password mgmt settings

CSCtt40945 3 Upgrade form 8.5 Su1 to 8.5 Su2 does not retain the selected CSS

Ok, I will give that a try. I am currently on version 8.5.1.1000-37. Can I go directly to SU2 or do I need to go to SU1 then SU2?

Ok, thanks Jason that did the trick! I was able to upgrade directly to SU2 from my version and now I have a workforce user!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: