Views
Helpful
Replies

UEIM Chat Queue

learnsec
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

if the "Chat - Max user load " departement parameter is set to 1, an agent will be able to handle only one chat session at a certain time,

so if the agent is busy with a chat session, and another chat session is arrived to the same chat entry point, the new chat session will have the message of  "an agent will be with you shortly".

so for me i guess this is a queue for chat.

so if it is really a queue, can we replace this message "an agent will be with you shortly" by another one?

and can we make it a v ariable like "your number in queue is X" ? or "the Expected waiting time to handle your chat request is Y"?

and how can we get the value of X and Y?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

you can changed from the file: messaging (English-US).properties.

It located on \CIM\eService\web\view\live\templates\XXXXXXX\properties

cust_welcome_msg ="[An agent will be with you shortly.]"

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Thanks Karthik for your continuous help,

the file provided is great!, but it is talking about dynamic messages for integrated chat (it requires to configure scripts in Unified CCE that return RunApplicationScriptRequest with the script identifier (ID) of the script...),

what if we have a standalone chat case not integrated with our Unified CCE?

how shall we proceed?

There is no functionality for queue depth and wait time for stand alone in this version of the release.

it is a bad news

we use the latest version for CIM and unfortunatly it is not supported,

is there any work arround?

and by the way can we change the default message? ("an agent will be with you shortly")

regards,

you can changed from the file: messaging (English-US).properties.

It located on \CIM\eService\web\view\live\templates\XXXXXXX\properties

cust_welcome_msg ="[An agent will be with you shortly.]"

Thank you micheal that is great,

but i will ask you abt the question above about making the message contain a variable like number in queue or expected waiting time.

M. karthik provided me with a documentation indicates that this can be done if our chat server is integrated with a UCCE, while in my case it is not. so is there any work arround to at least show the number in queue or you also confirm that it cannot be done?

thank you micheal,

thank you karthik for your continous help.

any help?

there is currently no way to provide queue depth or wait time.

thanks karthik,

i just thought that micheal may have any work arround,

regards.