Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to fetch outbound call varaibles on finesse - UCCE 10.5

Hello All,

We are running on UCCE 10.5 , we have a requirement where outbound call variables ( other than BAVariables) need to be displayed on Finesse when an outbound call connected to the agent.

Customer importing custom fields such as Language, Place etc. .. and they want these custom fields to be displayed on finesse when outbound call is connected.

This is an Outbound agent based predictive campaign, I have tried certain possibilities like fetching these custom fields using ICM DB Lookup node in agent reservation script and passing them to call variables but the DB Lookup node is failing as it has no initial value when agent is reserved through this ICM reservation script. Also tried mapping these to ECC variables which is not working as well.

Kindly request your inputs and suggestions to achieve this task..

5 Replies 5

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Is the DB Lookup using the BAAccountNumber in your script?

Regards,

Geoff

Dear Geoff,

Thank you for your reply,

Yes, I am performing DB Lookup using BAAccountNumber

Can you write the baAccountnumber and other outbound dialer variable in a
call peripheral variable and see your TCD whether you are getting these
values as expected.

Dear Shalid,

I have done the same thing as you want me to approach, but the call itself is failing at ICM Lookup node and not writing anything to TCD

Something is wrong with your setup then. DB Lookup on the baAccountNumber is standard.

Just set up a dummy call flow doing the DB Lookup. Pass in one of the known values in the DB. Attach a dummy call type and dummy dialed number and drive a call through with Call Tracer. If the lookup works, Call Tracer will show the results.

Call Tracer is your friend.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: