Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to generate Historical Reports

Anand Narayana
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I am not able to generate historical reports from the IPCC Server (4.x) since Sep.26,2010. On this day, we have scheduled a maintenance & since then i am unable to general the reports. I have attached the screen shot as a reference. Do i need to start any service in the IPCC to generate? Any help would be appreciated.

4 Replies 4

amitkumarp
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have the similar issue. If you have solved the issue would you please let me know what is the workaround for this.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Amit.

kashifsurhio
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anand and Amit,

I also faced the same problem after deploying the IVR to live environment that was solved. Reasons behind the error could be any one or more from following:

1> There is no recond in table/table is empty.

2> There are some records but they didnot belong to date/time selected in Historical Report Client (Previous dated or next dated record(s)).

3> There is HA environment.

If the option is thirdone, make sure that tables from which data is extraced by reports are defined in replication manager because after installing HA, Historical Report Client extract the data from secondry server (for load optimisation).

Let me know if you find any other reason or clarity in above.

Regards

Kashif Surhio

Hi Kashif,

Thanks for the valuable information. In my case it is HA so the third option might crating the issue.

According to the solution I need to define those tables in to replication manager. I am not aware how to do that. Do you have any documentation on this?  I would be really grateful to you if you would explain how to define tables in replication manager.\

Regards,

Amit.

Hi Amit,

In my case, replication was performed by database person. I'll recommend to align SQL related person as database replication you have to done on SQL Server 2000 or above.

For further help and understanding, browse the following links:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801e7ddf.shtm

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/database/MergeReplication.aspx

Regards

Kashif Surhio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: