Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to integrate UCCX 9 with SocialMiner 9

durraze khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am unable to integrate the UCCX with the SocialMiner as the error message is "Unable to communicate to the SocialMiner on the IP address(Hostname) provided. Please verify whether SocialMiner is running on this IP address(Hostname) or check the network connection and make sure that SocialMiner is reachable from CCX".

As the SocialMiner is running on this IP. Please guide me.  

Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer       

UCCE Support Engineer
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

we had this issue, we just added the hostname for social miner to DNS and added it in UCCX as the DNS name instead of the ip.  worked fine then.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

durraze khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

After doing the latest patch for the SocialMiner i have integrated the UCCX 9 with the SocialMiner 9 now i am able able to Pull the agents from the Active Directory to the SocialMiner Please guide me that how to rectify this issue, looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

we had this issue, we just added the hostname for social miner to DNS and added it in UCCX as the DNS name instead of the ip.  worked fine then.

Thanks, it solved my issue also. Give hostname instead of IP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: