cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to login to Finesse Desktop on UCCX since two days

jefferson_best
Level 1
Level 1

Indeed, we have a CUCM version 10.X and a UCCX version 10.X. both were working correctly. Since two days my agents are not able to connect to the Cisco portal (https://<UCCX server>:8445/desktop).

I have done the actions below:

- Modification of the rmcm user password and update of the UCCX configuration.
- association of agent devices to the Jtapi user
- reset of the Agent password

the problem is still not solved. can you help me to solve this problem?

9 Replies 9

You would need to provide at a minimum what error message you get for an agent that tries to login.

Response Signature

Hi Roger, Thanks for youre feedback, i attach the error message (Invalid ID or Password)

Make sure that you use the same case for user name as is in AD. If the user name is in all caps that's what you'd need to use in Finesse. You can also check if the password contains any non ascii characters. CCX doesn't always like these. Can the same user logon to the user page in CM with the same credentials?

Response Signature

None related question. Looking in more details at your picture I see an option to login as a mobile agent. Never seen that in CCX. How did you get that and how does it work?

Response Signature

UCCE has that.  They clearly do not have UCCX.  I wonder why they think they do.  But maybe they have both?  That could explain the failed login: wrong system.

@Anthony Holloway 

That’s exactly what I suspected.

Not knowing what system you access or actually have, it’s the classic of classics. Makes the life of us helpful people so easy. <irony>

Response Signature

Hi @Anthony Holloway @Roger Kallberg 

Sorry, I shared the wrong capture. Enclosed is the correct error message.

The agents connect to the Cisco self care portal without any problem.

I restart the Cisco Finesse Tomcat service.

the problem still persists and I can't see the logs on the portal https://uccx_IP_address:8445/desktop/locallog

So 100% of your agent can NOT login since two days ago? Any chance there was a time change? What happened 2 days ago?

david

How in the world did you accidentally attach an image of a system you don't have?  Or do you have UCCE as well?

I will give you credit for checking self-care portal.  That's a good way to just check the authentication of the user outside of the UCCX product.  Next, you could login a Supervisor to UCCX AppAdmin to rule out Finesse, but confirm the AXL authentication between UCCX and CUCM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: