Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified CCX Software Compatibility Matrix for 10.6(1)SU3

systempause
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

We have a cucm running on version 10.5.(2) SU3 , uccx 10.6(1) SU3 is compatible with this version ?

Actually i looked at the Unified CCX Software Compatibility Matrix for 10.6(1)SU3 but couldn't find anything about this CUCM version , can someone clarify ?

Regards,

Capture.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Igor Filatov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

Please check UCCX 10.6(1) compatibility matrix:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/uccxcompat10_6_1.html

You will find CUCM 10.5(2) in compatibility list and this description below the compatibility table:

1. All the Engineering Special releases of Cisco Unified Communications Manager are qualified with Unified CCX if the corresponding Service Update version of the Unified CM is qualified with Unified CCX.
1a. All the Service Update (SU) releases of Cisco Unified Communications Manager are presumed qualified with Unified CCX if the corresponding release version of the Unified CM is qualified with Unified CCX.

You can open TAC consulting case if your business users need official vendor confirmation, but from my perspective it is pretty clear.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Igor Filatov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

Please check UCCX 10.6(1) compatibility matrix:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/uccxcompat10_6_1.html

You will find CUCM 10.5(2) in compatibility list and this description below the compatibility table:

1. All the Engineering Special releases of Cisco Unified Communications Manager are qualified with Unified CCX if the corresponding Service Update version of the Unified CM is qualified with Unified CCX.
1a. All the Service Update (SU) releases of Cisco Unified Communications Manager are presumed qualified with Unified CCX if the corresponding release version of the Unified CM is qualified with Unified CCX.

You can open TAC consulting case if your business users need official vendor confirmation, but from my perspective it is pretty clear.

Thank you for notice , i missed section which you mentioned
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: