Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Intelligence Center Reports Missing Column Headings

jasonfnb2007
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

We recently upgraded to UCCX 10.5. I have been experimenting with Unified Intelligence Center to generate reports from the call center environment. The reports seem to generate fine, except that the columns for the report data have no headers, so you don't know what the data represents. Is there a trick to getting those headers to show?

Thanks,
Jason

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Firefox with adblock plus installed blocks the column headers.

With IE 11 you need to go into compatibility mode. If you do that you will find that Finesse does not display Live Data. I am not sure if that is still true in 10.5.1 SU1

Graham

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jason,

What web browser are you using? Have you tried running the reports in different browsers?

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi Jameson,

I've been working with TAC on this issue and we actually just tested that. I have Firefox 31.3.0 as my primary browser and that is what I was using when the headers don't display. I did try running the reports in IE 10 and they displayed the headers correctly. However, on the report generation page the "Relative Date Range" drop-down did not work. I then put IE10 in compatibility mode and everything seemed to work correctly. I'm waiting to hear back from TAC if there are any currently known minimum/maximum browser versions for reporting.

Thanks for your reply.

-Jason

Firefox with adblock plus installed blocks the column headers.

With IE 11 you need to go into compatibility mode. If you do that you will find that Finesse does not display Live Data. I am not sure if that is still true in 10.5.1 SU1

Graham

That was it! I never even thought about Adblock Plus.

I disabled it for the reporting URL and that fixed it.

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: