Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Update CallVariable Finesse via CVP

Hi everyone,

i have request from our customer to using some IVR Verification, it looks like down below.

IVR.png

when the agent need to verify the customer, the agent will input cardnumber or anything in callvariable finesse desktop and then the agent will save the changes.

next the agent will initiate conference call with the IVR Verification and customer.

on this IVR , it will ask the customer to input some PIN and IVR will initiate API using cardnumber from agent and PIN from customer as parameter.

once successful, the data from API will updated to Callvariable finesse desktop using element API CVP.

actually, i haved tried this flow and its working.
my question is, if iam using these flow what can really happened with the CVP memmory or CPU..?

is there anyone have experience like these flow or similar.

feel free to discuss, guys

regards,
Septian

2 Replies 2

I'm not sure I understand the question. What you're trying to do should work.

david

Hi David,

let me explain in more detail about the flow.

when a call comes, first it will get IVR entry then the customer will be connected to an agent.

the agent will ask for the customer card number and the agent will put it in CallVariable on the finesse desktop. once it's done agent will save it, let's say the card number it's in CallVariable 1. next, the agent will verify the customer using IVR Verification with a conference call.

CallVariable 1 will pass to IVR, then in IVR Verification will ask a customer to input 6 digit pin. both number card and pin will use as a credential, and CVP will get customer information data via API using the card number and PIN as a parameter.

once it was successful, CVP will update the call variable via API finesse and it will show on the finesse desktop.

my question is if i use this flow, what can happen to CVP memory or CPU. if all call use the verification IVR at the same time.

or maybe i shouldn't worried about CVP memory or CPU.