cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Use Custom Variable Layout

devhl
Level 1
Level 1

How do I get Finesse to use a custom variable layout?  I've gone though tons of guides and forum posts and can't figure it out.

3 Replies 3

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

It can be disappointing when no one responds ,,, but, I did at least compare everything I had with yours and it all looks the same as mine, except in your "Layout" screen print , only diff I see is I have my variables put in the Call Body portion and even though yours does not  I would have thought your Header variable would have at least shown up.

Sorry, hope an expert sees and posts something helpful.

I don't mind waiting a bit.  It doesn't make sense though why there are so many views and only your reply even though the title seems pretty clear.  Yeah, I figured the header would appear too.

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was on vacation :)

I am going to assume you have seen this document: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/unified-contact-center-express/213873-configure-uccx-custom-call-variable-layo.html

Can you check that the user.layout ECC variable is going through to Finesse? When the call comes in, can you check the ECC variable from the Finesse dialog notifications and make sure that it is the right value? We want to see if the issue is in the script or if it is on the Finesse side.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: