cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Users are not recieving correct position in queue prompt

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

I have a couple of locations where users are recieving conflicting prompts positions generated.  They will go from postition 3 to position 8 and so on. Not sure what is causing this other than I have a piece int he script under resouce select that looks supicious. Looks like maybe I generating the prompt and then doing it again with a IF statement to also give expected wait time. Not sure if this is the culprit or not. I have attached a copy of the script to the equest.

Thanks!

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It's attempting to do an expected wait time prompt at that point.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I can think of two possibilities:

1. Another script is adding callers to the CSQ at a higher priority. This would bump the lower priority calls back in queue.
  2. You're matching the If (intTimeInQueue >= 720) true condition. If this happens the next loop through the script will be in a different CSQ (CSQ_DAV_Clinic) which may have a different quantity of callers waiting.

So there is no script putting them into the same queue but possible that they are rolling back from the nurse queue into the main one if they match that. I will check with them and see. I will also check the first possibilty just to make sure.

Also Jonathan, I am curious about the portion of the script where the IF statement resides under "resouce select" "queued" For the "CSQ_Dav_Clinic"  It looks like it is calling to generate a nother position prompt? Or not?

It's attempting to do an expected wait time prompt at that point.

So it was trying to do that so I removed the expected wait time portion as it does not do well any way. That part of the script was calling for the Generated prompt which is set by the last caller. So it would check for expected wait time and then play the prompt but it would be for who ever was the last caller that was put in queue as that step was using the same genprompt variable

Thanks for your help!