Views
Helpful
Replies

Using CUIC to Show Calls Waiting on UCCX 9.0.2

Tony Duran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am about to deploy UCCX 9 for a customer, and they want to use CUIC to replace their existing wallboard.  This appears to be fine with the exception that none of the existing or available report definitions show calls waiting (as they are based on the Historical Reports Package). 

Can anyone offer any advice, or share a report definition that would allow me to show this?

Regards

Tony

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Tony

I've not played with CUIC properly myself, but basically you need to get a Lab or NFR kit for CUIC Premium; with that you can created customised reports and import those to the UCCX system.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Tony

I've not played with CUIC properly myself, but basically you need to get a Lab or NFR kit for CUIC Premium; with that you can created customised reports and import those to the UCCX system.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

HI Aaron,

I did as sugested and was able to create a wallboard style dashboard.  Thanks for the advice

HI,

I am looking for a calls waiting guage. Are you saying if I upgrade my UCCX 9.0.2 licensing from enhavced to premium I will be able to get "calls waiting"

Thanks

Randall

Hi Randall,

I beleive you will need a separate enhanced Licence for CUIC

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: