cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using Route Call Detail to Connect Routing Attempts

AdamM3126
Level 1
Level 1

One of our two VVB servers failed which caused a portion of our calls to be sent to a Release Call node in ICM scripts. I have been tasked with finding the number of released calls, but each call made multiple routing attempts before the call was released, causing each call to have multiple distinct router call key combos. How would I go about finding the actual number of call attempts? I tried using distinct ANI, but since callers likely called in multiple times, this isn't perfectly accurate. 

2 Replies 2

ssielaff
Level 1
Level 1

You could create a call type for released calls and place it right before the release call step in the ICM script.  Then you could run a report on the call type.
Otherwise CVP reporting may give extra detail on the calls.

If a call comes in and it was sent to a release node, how could each call have multiple attempts?

Wouldn't you just look at the ICM script(s) that had this issue, look at the node the call ended at, and just query off of that?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: