cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using the recording function and checking output prompt size

nathan.a.reeves
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using the recording function in UCCX to do a voicemail style recording.  As per other discussions around, you have to account for the ContactInactiveException to account for situations where users hang up instead of pressing # at the end of their recording.

I've put in a boolean to mark that a recording is being undertaken and then send the document as a wav file out to email if the user hangs up.  Only issue with this is that if the user doesn't record a message after we've stepped into the recording portion of the script, the system emails out a blank wav file.

Is there a way of checking the size of a recording once it's been completed.  I'm guessing this might be a way of checking to see if the recording ever took place by means of a file size check.

Does anyone have any ideas how you might do this check of seeing if the file is valid and isn't just a blank wav file.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

davidraasch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have the same issue. Do you fixed your problem?

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: