Views
Helpful
Replies

Varying Wrap-up Time?

John.walsh11
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon forum,

We are using Contact Center Express 10.5 UCCX and running into an issue with our "Wrap-up" time.  We currently have it set to 2 seconds, but after this period, it changes the employees status (to available or another status the rep may have selected i.e. lunch...) and captures the wrap-up data entered only prior to that.  This set 2 seconds does not at all work how we are needing to capture wrap up times that can take varying amounts of time after a call. 

We can see where our system allows us to set up a set "Automatic" wrap up time, but we are looking way to make the wrap-up time a manually selected status (for if/when an employee needs more or less time) that the employee would select ONLY if they need more time. 

We are needing this status to behave the same as the automatic wrap-up time to where it still allows them to put in the wrap up data and captures it, but is not based on a pre-determined "Automatic" time frame such as 2 seconds.   If a rep did not select this status, they would go available immediately, and if they did select it, they would be allowed as much time as needed to complete the wrap-up information. 

Thank you in advance for your help!

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So if I understand you correctly, you want agents should have the flexibility to increase the wrap up timer on the fly as per their requirement. If this is true, then it is not possible.

What you can do is that increase the wrapup timer on the CSQ itself to the maximum that you think should be enough and then educate your agents to click on the required state manually once done rather than waiting for the wrap up timer to expire.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks for your input Deepak.  Do you know if there is anyway to capture the wrap-up code information that is input after the wrap-up time has expired?  We are essentially needing this to work exactly like "After Call Work" status as this is where our agents document policy notes and wrap-up reasons.

Not sure if you have looked at the Agent Wrap-up Data Detail Report that provides the information about Wrap-up Data entered by the agent in Work State and if this is what you are looking for. If not, then I am afraid there is not much to offer since anything entered as a wrap up date after the Work timer is expired is really not what UCCX takes into account.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks again for the information Deepak.  I think part of the problem is that we do not have a work state set up.  The built in reporting does not show any work time for anyone ever (always 00:00:00).  We have different status's set up (lunch, meeting, call follow-up, etc...), but none accumulate into "Work Time" in any reporting or our built in AHT calculations.

Is there a different way to set this status up or a special code that should be used? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: