Views
Helpful
Replies

Video on Demand Training for UCCE

Scott Hanson
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,  

anyone have a recommendation for Video based training for UCCE?  The only one I am finding with a web search is videobootcamp.com.  Trying to compare theirs with something else before I make a purchase.

Thanks in advance!  All replies rated.

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi.

videobootcamp.com returns a message about the site not being available any more. I would not buy anything from them.

If you happen to be a Cisco Partner, you may have access to the PEC, there is a good number of materials there on UCCE.

G.

Thanks.  VideoBootcamp was up as of Sunday.  They did have a pretty good sale going on so I guess the web site going off line explains the sale.

The site was back up and not having any other option I made the purchase.  The DRM they use is clunky and I had some issues with it but they were pretty responsive in getting everything straightened out. I have really reviewed the material.  The site is down again as of this afternoon.  Not sure what's going on with that.  shanson@DataSourcePro.com

Hi,

well, are we talking about online material (like streaming videos and stuff)? If I were you I would grab as much as possible now :-)

G.

Hello, I am not able to find UCCE videos on PEC. Please share the link.

Thanks !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: