Views
Helpful
Replies

Viewing activity on Call Control Group

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Running CCX and CM 7.0

Trying to determine if there is a way to see how many calls are up and active in a specific CM Telephony Call Control Group.  We have 4 groups of different size, trying to determine if any of those groups are maxing out their alloted ports.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Andrew,

You can use the UCCX Real Time Reporting tool, to monitor the number os active calls in the Queue, i.e.the calls in the CTI ports.

You can use the Application task summary report to see how many calls are currently running at the each Call Control Group (CCG) assuming that you have associated one CCG to one Application each.

And also you can monitor the overall CTI ports under use by checking the Contact Summary Report.

Note: The calls which are being treated with propmts i.t at CTI ports will be shown as active calls in these reports.

Hope it helps,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Andrew,

You can use the UCCX Real Time Reporting tool, to monitor the number os active calls in the Queue, i.e.the calls in the CTI ports.

You can use the Application task summary report to see how many calls are currently running at the each Call Control Group (CCG) assuming that you have associated one CCG to one Application each.

And also you can monitor the overall CTI ports under use by checking the Contact Summary Report.

Note: The calls which are being treated with propmts i.t at CTI ports will be shown as active calls in these reports.

Hope it helps,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: