cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice CSQ Summary Report

bvernille67
Level 1
Level 1

I created a new queue for our Contact Center and added it to the script. Everything works great and the scripting is really super easy, my only problem is getting the queue to show up in the supervisors live Voice CSQ Summary Report and the Voice CSQ Agent Detail.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jeroen1964
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you add the CSQ to the supervisor's team in UCCX RMCM?

Jeroen

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

jeroen1964
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you add the CSQ to the supervisor's team in UCCX RMCM?

Jeroen

Good morning,

The queue is in the supervisors team in RMCM. He is unable to see this one queue in Finesse but is able to see all the others that he has.

Please try restarting CCX Notification service in that case and take it from there then.

Regards

Deepak

I do not see that service in the Unified Serviceability area...

You will find this in Cisco Unified CCX Serviceability tab and not in Cisco Unified Serviceability.

Alternatively you can also restart it using CLI. Below is the syntax:

utils service restart Cisco Unified CCX Notification Service

Regards 

Deepak

Regards 

Deepak 

I restarted the service, but the CSQ still does not show up in the supervisors Finesse display for him to monitor

Can you try renaming the CSQ to something else save the changes and then revert it to original. For example, if CSQ name was Sales then rename it to Sales1 save the changes and then revert it to Sales again and save the changes.

What this will do is that create a new CSQID in the database in case if there is some issue with the existing entry. Also, please make sure that you have agents assigned to this CSQ and then also check if it is under the selected section for the required supervisor or not with the resources as well.

Regards

Deepak

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Adding to Jeroen, are you trying to see this from Finesse Desktop or CUIC. In case, you are testing this from Finesse then check from CUIC as well.

Regards

Deepak

bvernille67
Level 1
Level 1

My mistake... I misunderstood your suggestion. As soon as I added the CSQ to the Team under RmCm the supervisor was able to see the queue in his view.

My apologies for not understanding your suggestion which would have resolved the issue immediately...