Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Vxml Transfer Element

Hi Folks,

question if we use call studio Transfer element to transfer a call outside call centre environment Using bridge feature , do we still have call control on CVP level or is it only supported internally. 
i have to transfer a call to mobile number and if the person doesn’t pick or busy, We need to reroute the call to call centre again. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi pk88,

Target Requery doesn't work with mobile numbers as destination. It does work if the call transfers with in IP network. 

Also just to update i did find VXML Transfer node with bridge does the same what i am looking for including the mobile carriers.

Regards,

Sheeraz

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

pk88
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Sheraz,

For better tracking of calls, try to use label node in ICM Script instead of Transfer element in CVP. ICM will document on what happened to the call if you use Label node. And also you can enable requery on Label node to pull back the call if the call wasn't answered. Hope this helps.

Hi pk88,

Target Requery doesn't work with mobile numbers as destination. It does work if the call transfers with in IP network. 

Also just to update i did find VXML Transfer node with bridge does the same what i am looking for including the mobile carriers.

Regards,

Sheeraz

pk88
Spotlight
Spotlight

i am glad its resolved, cheers.

Thanks

PK

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: