Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wait Time In Minute and second

Hi

I want to use the expected wait time feature in UCCX editor. As the result of this feature is in second, I want to change it to minute. When I divide the result of expected wait time to 60, it just return the integer and not the decimal.  How can I have the decimal format?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The destination variable needs to support a decimal place such as a Double. I suggest you avoid that level of precision though. If you tell a caller their wait tune will be 1.5 minutes and it ends up being two, that isn’t going to help your NPS. Also remember that the EWT calculation only updates each time an agent answers a call from the queue. This should not be used if you only have a handful of agents.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The destination variable needs to support a decimal place such as a Double. I suggest you avoid that level of precision though. If you tell a caller their wait tune will be 1.5 minutes and it ends up being two, that isn’t going to help your NPS. Also remember that the EWT calculation only updates each time an agent answers a call from the queue. This should not be used if you only have a handful of agents.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: