cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallboard for single queue

h.estigarribia
Level 1
Level 1

I want to know if it's possible or if someone has successfully implemented a wallboard of a single queue. My scenario is like this, IPCC Express 4.0 I have multiple queues and want to monitor each one individually.

With the RtICDStatistics table (used by wallboards) I get the full statistics of the system, but I want the data separately, any ideas?

5 Replies 5

fielderj
Level 1
Level 1

There is another table called RtCSQsSummary which gives stats on individual queues. To get info on a specific queue just run a query similar to below:

Select * from RtCSQsSummary where CSQ_Name = %CSQ_Name%

Replace %CSQ_Name% with the CSQ you want to report on.

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy, yes indeed I was just going over the doc for the db schema, thanks!

Can somebody elaborate where to put this in the script?

If I have something like this currently, where does that fit in with all this? Be gentle...I'm new to SQL.

strsql = "SELECT resourceName, eventType, eventDateTime FROM Resource, AgentStateDetail WHERE Resource.resourceID = agentStateDetail.agentID AND eventDatetime IN (SELECT MAX(eventDateTime) FROM AgentStateDetail WHERE agentID IN (SELECT resourceID FROM Resource WHERE active = 1) GROUP BY agentID) ORDER BY resourceName"

Set objRS = objCN.Execute(strsql)

While Not objRS.EOF

I'm sorry, could you give a little more detail about what you're trying to do. If that query is what you're trying to execute then all you have to do is output the result in your wallboard site.

All I'm trying to do is show the agent state for every agent in a CSQ. Right now that above script I posted will show the agent state for every agent in our whole facility, but I want to only show agent state for each CSQ.

So for instance I want it to look like this

CSQ

Agent Name

Agent State (ie talking, not ready, etc..)

State Duration