cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Want Real Time Statistics from Finesse server

pavanpardeshi
Level 1
Level 1

How we can get the call center real time statistics i.e. for all agents as well as for all skillgroups from the finesse server.

I already read about Finesse Notification service but the service only returns stats for the particular agents/skillgroup not for the whole contact servers. Also the stats are very limited. Can we increase stats from somewhere?

Also guide me if there is another method to retrieve real time statistics from finesse server?

7 Replies 7

golmsted
Level 4
Level 4

Unfortunately the only statistics the Finesse Server has access to, is that of the Agents that are logged into it (and their associated Teams and Queues (PQ's and Skill Groups)).  Real Time Statistics is more of a function of Live Data.  Unfortunately, currently, Live Data does not have a public API that you can use for your needs now.  What specifically are you looking for?  To do what?

pavanpardeshi
Level 1
Level 1

Actually we are converting our CTIOS wallboard to support Finesse.

As there are no CTIOS these days, we need to connect to Finesse server directly.

CTIOS supports monitor mode connection, from where we can get all contact server statistics.

Unfortunately Finesse does not support monitor mode connection and they have Notification service from where we can get few real time statistics. Statistics like calls handled and calls abandoned are not there for a perticular queue.

How can we get those statistics?

Any reason why you couldn't use a wallboard based on a CUIC Report?

pavanpardeshi
Level 1
Level 1

CUIC is based on database.

Every change in database needs 15 seconds to update the table in UCC database.

After this 15 seconds our SQL will need some time for execution.

This delay may be more in time if there are more number of rows.

For  example- consider TCD table having 30 millions record.

So on wallboard, every stats will update in minimum 20 seconds.

This will be much more compare to CTIOS, where we get real time statistics and our wallboard based on CTIOS monitor mode connection updates in every 4 to 5 seconds.

pavanpardeshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ted,

As explained in my previous post, the main problem is the Refresh Rate.

If used CUIC or database, the wallboard refresh rate will be 15 to 20 seconds where as while using CTIOS our wallboard refresh rate is 3 to 5 seconds.

There are many customer who required stats in real time.

Is there any way in finesse, we can get real time stats.

Pavin,

I just upgraded to release 10.6 so I could use CAD and Finesse at the same time till we move everyone over to Finesse and well use it full time. My question is I was trying to find where the refresh rate setting is because I couldn't find it.

When looking in Finesse I see there is a delay between team data and like queue data stats not matching for awhile.

Is release 10.5 using CTIOS or CTIOS Monitor mode?

Experiencing the same thing in my new setup.

Were you able to fix this difference in the live data stats?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: