Views
Helpful
Replies

want to custimized agent reports on IPCC express

Asim Afzal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to custimizied IPCC express 8.0  agent reports means i want certian colums need to removed and added some other infomration in an report

Is it possible or not

thanks

4 Replies 4

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Yes it's possible. You need to create your custom reports using Crystal Reports.

See the Historical Reporting Administrator and Developer Guide here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/programming/guide/uccx80hradm.pdf

Brian

Please rate helpful posts

HI Brian,

thanks for you reply.This crystal reports is a third party software which extract data from UCCX server and build report as per customer requirement

Yes, Crystal reports is a 3rd party application used to develop new reports. You can then import these custom reports in to the cisco historical reporting client and run them from there.

Brian

grebac.2ring
Level 5
Level 5

Asim,

2Ring does custom historical/real-time reporting for UCCX and UCCE customers as a service. The choice of platform is yours (CUIS, MS SQL, ..). If it sounds interesting, please have a look at www.2Ring.com/reporting or just drop me an email to start the conversation.

Michal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: