Views
Helpful
Replies

Wanted :Simple Contact Center Design

cm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have Cisco CUCM 7. I am looking for a simple Contact Center Design which meets the following. Self Service IVR Application which can intergrate to a ODBC compliant database and users can retrieve information such as Balances....To Intergrate withc CUCM or CME express... Thats all ... No need agents etc. I have read up the design guides but complicated. Cany any1 suggest a simple cost effective solution for SMB and small businees and cost implication.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Since you are asking Cisco forum, there are really 2 Cisco solutions to your requirements:

1. UCCX Premium edition as Standard or Enhanced does not support DB integrations, keep in mind that to license premium edition you need to purchase agent licenses for which you get 2 IVR port licenses for each.

2. Deploy standalone CVP solution

To find out more about the above I suggest you refer to respective SRND documentation:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns818/networking_solutions_program_home.html

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Since you are asking Cisco forum, there are really 2 Cisco solutions to your requirements:

1. UCCX Premium edition as Standard or Enhanced does not support DB integrations, keep in mind that to license premium edition you need to purchase agent licenses for which you get 2 IVR port licenses for each.

2. Deploy standalone CVP solution

To find out more about the above I suggest you refer to respective SRND documentation:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns818/networking_solutions_program_home.html

HTH,

Chris

Thank Chris

So just to confirm cause the design guide are a bit complex got lost. UCCX premium edition does support Database intergration and Self service.? any sites I can get preview etc..

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Correct.

What would you like to preview?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App