cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wav file location - number of levels

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Is there a max level of folders you can store wav files in a media server With set variable after the language folder

Micro-app. Media_server x.x.x.x

Micro-app. Locale en-us

Micro-app. App_media_lib app/companyA

I want to group the different wav files for each company and their individual departments who use the ucce

App/companyA/servicedesk/welcome

/servicedesk/closed

/ servicedesk /holiday 

App/companyb/bookings/hello

/conference/welcome 

From above it looks like after app/companya you have to group everything under companya - who can not create another sub folder?  Based upon the micro-app only giving 3x level - server address,  language and app/xxxxx

In the send to vru you can only have  the actual wav file name e.g ' pm, welcome'  

Any advice to have different companies and their different uses

Thanks 

4 Replies 4

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi IPT,

Good question... your demand is achievable in VXML but not sure in ICM.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Ritesh 

Thanks, the previous engineer where I'm working set it up but didn't test it so I took it that he did,  after investigation I realise no.    You can only do one level after app/

Htpp://x.x.x.x/en/app/this level only

Hello,

You can make more than one level, this is tricky because the limitation that you have is probably because the size of the Micro-app. App_media_lib is not big enough.

Try to increase the size of that ECC variable and test.

One more solution is to use the PV, here is an example

If you are using run external script (PM,-10) play menu for variable 10.

You already configured the media server and the locale, in case you need more you can configure the PV 10 to be /folder/welcome.wav

Amer

Hi,  just to give an update 

App/folder- this is the max level you can go down to.  To go further as in my request is that you have to use a call variable as it was suggested

App/companya/servicedesk 

App/companya/security 

App/companyb/bookings

The micro app level should be set to app then use a PV such as 10 to create the actual path e.g 'companya/security'  'companya/bookings'

Then use network vru PM, - 10

Thanks to all for the suggestions