cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web Service WSDL not allow to configure/store "response" to seesion or element data

haowa
Level 1
Level 1

I am using CVP Studio 9.01 Web Service to get data from back-end system; I am able to load WSDL file from a URI and configure a "request" within Studio "Web Service" element; however I could not configure/store "response" to session or element data, it simply grey out.

Anyone had same problem? I am thinking this has something to do with WDSL file...any feedback will be appreciated!

I attached a screenshot of Web Service element.  and XML raw output from a SoapUI Pro tool which I could get "response" from my "request" as following...

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
SOAPAction: ""
Accept: text/xml
Content-Type: text/xml;charset=UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 16:11:44 GMT

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><n:test123Response xmlns:n="http://tempuri.org/test123"><n:test123Result><n:Streams><n:_WEBOUT contentType="text/xml;charset=windows-1252"><n:Value><TABLE>
   <CALL_CENTER_WEB_SERVICE_OUTPUT>
      <Value> 2 </Value>
   </CALL_CENTER_WEB_SERVICE_OUTPUT>
</TABLE></n:Value></n:_WEBOUT></n:Streams></n:test123Result></n:test123Response></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

2 Replies 2

Koen Van Impe
Level 4
Level 4

Can you share the WSDL?

Response fields that have a minimal occurrence at 0 appear as greyed out in Studio.

Right click the item and "add" it. You should then be able to link it to session or element data.

Rgds,

K

Koen,

Here is the WSDL file.

Here is screenshot of what I see:

1. In my app, I store the return result to my variable 7 after I receive it from Web Service, however I did not receive value “2”, instead I got data from “@contectType”. What is wrong here…

2. In my CVP Studio app, I can only able to drill down to contentType, I could not drill down further, you notice there are “CALL_….” before the value “2”.

3. This is the SopaUI Pro’s result, I send parameters 10040 to Web Service, I use this tool to test response without using CVP Studio app, you can tell my app only captured @contentType, I also capture the RAW XML response from this tool at end of this screenshot.

RAW output from response produced by the tool…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: